Purchase one (1) football single game Recreational or Oversized Vehicle (RV/OV) parking permit for the Small Circuit lot. The cost for a single game permit for the Georgia Tech game is $50.00 and guarantees purchaser one (1) - 54' x 18' OV spot in the Small Circuit Lot for the Georgia Tech game only. There are no reserved spots. A maximum of forty (40) parking permits (season and individual game) will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Vehicles are allowed one (1) tow trailer or vehicle, but the tow trailer or vehicle must fit within the 54' x 18' space. No additional parking will be available for the tow vehicle or trailer.
An RV/OV parking permit for the Georgia Tech game will be mailed to you shortly after purchase at the address provided during purchase. If you purchase a parking permit and have not received your permit by the Monday of game week, please contact the Duke Ticket Office at 919-681-2583 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duke parking staff will direct recreational and oversized vehicles where to park within the RV/OV Lots upon arrival to maximize the space in the lots. For Saturday games, access to the Small Circuit Lot will begin on Friday evening prior to game day from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM and on Saturday morning at 7:00 AM. The lot closes at 12:00 PM on the Sunday following game day. For ease of access, all recreational and oversized vehicles should be parked in the Small Circuit Lot no later than three (3) hours prior to kick-off. Please have the parking permit displayed on rearview mirror on ingress and at all times while parked in the Small Circuit Lot. The Small Circuit Lot is a Park and Walk Lot and is approximately twelve (12) minutes from Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium.
All details, including location of the RV/OV Lot, are subject to change without notice. Please check www.goduke.com/gameday prior to your arrival in Durham and on game day for last-minute operational, parking, and traffic updates.
By completing the purchase of the Recreational or Oversized Vehicle (RV/OV) parking permit for the Georgia Tech game, you agree to the terms and conditions listed above and the rules and regulations listed below. You understand and agree that you are responsible for cleaning in and around your RV/OV space before you leave Durham and for any damages caused by yourself, your family or your guests. By providing your credit card to obtain a parking permit, you agree that Duke University may charge your credit card for any non-routine cleanup expense the University incurs or for any damages you or your invitees cause as a result of being allowed to license an RV/OV space. You further agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless and defend at your sole cost and expense Duke University and its officers, employees, agents and contractors against any claim arising from or relating to providing you with this parking permit or any alleged act or omission on your part while being allowed to park and reside in the RV/OV lot.
SMALL CIRCUIT LOT RV/OV RESERVED SPACE PARKING RULES
1. For Saturday games, entry is permitted into the RV/OV reserved parking lots on Friday evening prior to game day from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Do not block the entrance before entry time or stage in surrounding areas prior to 6:00 PM. All RV/OVs must be out of the lot by noon (12:00 PM) on Sunday afternoon following game day.
2. You must park the RV/OV and its tow trailer or vehicle within the assigned space in the manner for which the space was designed. The tow vehicle and/or trailer must enter the lot with the parking permit holder's RV/OV.
3. Tents and/or awnings must be set up only within your assigned space. You may not park the RV/OV and tow trailer or set-up tents or awnings in a manner that encroaches upon the assigned space of another person or vehicular traffic routes.
4. Duplication of and/or pass-backs of RV/OV parking permits are prohibited.
5. While in the lot, an RV/OV must display its parking permit at all times.
6. If you plan to run a generator, you must connect it to an exhaust stack that extends above the RV/OV's roof. You may be required to shut down a generator that is operating without the required exhaust stack.
7. No excessively loud music or noise will be tolerated at any time. If loud music or noise becomes disturbing to others, you may be required to lower the music and/or noise level or cease it altogether. Please be courteous of others. You are subject to and must abide by the Durham County Noise Ordinance which prohibits unreasonably loud noise after 11:00 PM. If you are running a generator which produces a noise level that disturbs others or exceeds the noise ordinance, you may be required to baffle its sound or shut it down.
8. The use of spikes or stakes in the Small Circuit Lot is prohibited. Care must be taken to prevent levelers from damaging the surface of the lot in your space. You must place plywood, or any other flat material, that is sturdy, of sufficient thickness, and sufficient size under the levelers in order to distribute the weight over enough area to prevent damage to the surface.
9. You are responsible for cleaning in and around your RV/OV space before you leave the Duke University Campus and for any damages caused by yourself, your family or your guests. By providing your credit card to obtain a parking permit, you agree that Duke University may charge your credit card for any non-routine cleanup expense the University incurs or for any damages you or your invitees cause as a result of being allowed to license an RV/OV space.
10. Trash, recycling, and compost bags are provided free of charge at the bag stations located next to the portable restrooms. Please separate recyclable and compostable items from trash using these bags. Bags can be left in your parking space for crews to pick-up.
11. No open fires are allowed on the surface of the lot or space or in fire pits. Enclosed gas grills are allowed for cooking purposes. Enclosed charcoal grills are not recommended, but will be allowed. Please properly extinguish and dispose of charcoal and other flammables. Please dispose of charcoal in the marked containers in each lot. DO NOT THROW AWAY charcoal or other flammables in parking lot trash cans or leave them in parking lots.
12. You are responsible for the conduct of your children and guests. Any excessive use of scooters, motorcycles, golf carts, etc. in the lot will not be tolerated and could result in revocation of the parking permit and ejection from the lot. Underage children should not be allowed to operate any scooters, golf carts, or vehicles.
13. You are not permitted to bring onto the Duke University campus or RV/OV lots weapons including, but not limited to, firearms, fireworks, explosives, knives, bows and arrows, or martial arts equipment.
14. Possession, delivery, sale, use, or manufacture of any illegal drug and controlled substances or drug paraphernalia containing illegal drug residue is prohibited in the lot.
15. Duplicating or modifying, selling, renting, assigning or otherwise transferring a parking permit is prohibited.
16. You agree to abide by all federal, state, and local laws, statues, and ordinances, including without limitation those regarding the possession, dispensing, and use of alcoholic beverages.
17. The above Rules and Regulations are subject to change at any time by Duke University and its operational entities.
18. Please understand that, by providing this lot for RV/OV parking, Duke University cannot and does not guarantee the safety of your vehicles and/or personal belongings. Please take care to secure your vehicles when you are not in the area and to secure its contents at all times. Parking in this lot is at your own risk. You agree to release, hold harmless and defend at your sole cost and expense Duke University and the owner/operator of the parking lot, their officers, contractors, agents and employees, from and against any and all claims for injury to person or to property arising from your use or the use of other invitees of this parking lot.
Seat MapChoose your own seats
from the Seat Map
Best AvailableLet the system find the
best available seat
with the option selected below
Special OffersPromotions, Students,
and Restricted Offers*
*may require special code or login
Student OffersClick here to view options
for registered students.
Group SalesBuying Tickets within a Group?
Click here to place your order*
*may require code or login