Please complete the vendor application BEFORE you make your game selection and payments. Print a copy of the General Guidelines for your records.
1. All set-up material is to be provided by the vendor, including tables. Vendors are allowed only two (2) eight foot tables at Aggie Stadium.
2. All tables must be covered with the tablecloth provided by Campus Enterprises. All Campus Enterprises tablecloths will be collected at the end of the 3rd quarter of each game. Subject to change.
3. Stadium vending permit(s) will be issued prior to the day of set-up. A valid vending permit must be displayed at all times.
4. A maximum of three (3) vending permits will be issued for Stadium vending. Each person in your party must enter through Lot A-4 at the same time and exit through Gate #10.
5. Vending is restricted to your ASSIGNED space ONLY!!
6. Wireless connection provided at Aggie Stadium. Please contact Campus Enterprises three (3) working days prior to game date to request this service.
7. Tobacco, alcoholic beverages and other prohibited substances are not permitted for sale, information or sampling.
8. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in having your vending privilege revoked.
Seat MapChoose your own seats
from the Seat Map
Best AvailableLet the system find the
best available seat
with the option selected below
Special OffersPromotions, Students,
and Restricted Offers*
*may require special code or login
Student OffersClick here to view options
for registered students.
Group SalesBuying Tickets within a Group?
Click here to place your order*
*may require code or login