STUDENT TICKET INSTRUCTIONS
1. Verify your account. You only need to do this one time. After you have verified your account, you will receive an email with your password.
2. Login using your App. State email address in the following format (email@example.com). You may click this LINK to login.
3. Login to your account using you AppState email in the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org and your Password. Your password was emailed to you when you verified your account.
4. You will be directed to your NeuLion account page. Select the Large Green Button in the middle that reads, "Buy Tickets Now".
5. Under "Home Football" select "Purchase Event Tickets."
6. The event list for football will pop up next. Select "Purchase Tickets" for the next game on the home schedule.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page under "Special Offers". You should see the Guest Ticket Options here. You may purchase one or two guest tickets. If you only purchase one guest ticket but find out later you need an additional guest ticket the system will not allow you to come back in to purchase the additional guest ticket. Also, if you have purchased other tickets for this game (ex. A $40 reserved seat for a parent) the system will lock you out of the student option. Contact the Athletic Ticket office at (828) 262-2079 for assistance.
8. Guest tickets may be payed for with a Visa/Mastercard/Discover or American Express once you've selected your ticket option. You must put in a shipping address in order for the ticket order to be processed and to print your tickets even though you are printing your tickets. Guest ticket sales are subject to availability and end the Friday before the game at 4 pm.
9. The delivery method to select is "Print At Home." A PDF file will appear to allow you to print your guest tickets. Have your guest bring the full ticket and barcode to the gate for entry on game day.