1. You get credit for attending home athletic events competing on UNCW
campus during their traditional seasons.
2. Cards will be scanned during designated times and locations as set
by UNCW Sports Marketing Department.
3. You must have your card at home athletic events to get credit for that event.
4. You cannot get credit for past events attended without your card.
5. 50 points get students eligible for Grand Prize drawing. Every point earned after
50 gets students additional chance at Grand Prize (up to 11 chances or 60 points).
6. Past Grand Prize winners and family members are ineligible for Grand Prize.
7. Student Fan of the Year will be the student member with the most overall
points (if more than one student member has the most, the Student Fan of
the Year will be determined by a random drawing).
8. Athletics department staff and family members are elgible for program,
but not sport MVP or end-of-year prizes.
9. Events designated as extra credit events are at the discretion of the
UNCW Sports Marketing Department.
10. Sport MVPs will be awarded to the student member who attends the
most events in each sport. If there is a tie, the sport MVP will be the student
member with the most overall points. Student members can be MVPs in only one sport.
11. UNCW Sports Marketing Department reserves the right to change a
prize and replace with a similar prize due to lack of availability.
12. Team Teal members are encouraged to attend the event and not simply
get their card scanned. Awarding of all prizes based on attendance at events
will be at the discretion of the UNCW Sports Marketing Department.