2015-16 Men's Basketball Ticket Information
Important Dates to Remember
- August 25th : Renewal forms mailed
- August 31st: Bulldog Club Priority Deadline to Establish Rank
- September 1st: Tickets go on sale to new ticket holders ranked in the top 5000 (orders are filled in BDC priority and placing an order does not guarantee tickets.)
- September 22: Season Ticket Renewal Deadline
- October 5th-9th: Seat Selection online for New Season Ticket Holders ranked in top 5000
- October 10th: If any tickets remain they will go on sale to remaining BDC members
- Tickets are now on-sale to the public. Click here to purchase!
- Late October: Season Tickets Shipped
- November 9th: Single game tickets on sale for Non-Conference
- December 1st : Single game tickets on sale for SEC games
- Dec. 31: 2015 Bulldog Club Pledge Payments due in full
*Season Ticket Orders or Renewals must be postmarked by this date.
Season Ticket Prices*
- Season - $275
- MSU Faculty / Staff - $220
*Some locations require an additional per seat fee.
Single Game Ticket Prices
- Non-SEC games - $5 and up
- SEC games - $25.00
-Humphrey Coliseum Gate Open -1 1/2 hours prior to tip-off
-Game Day Will Call – Main Ticket office located inside The Hump. Ticket windows open 1 1/2 hours prior to tip-off. A valid ID must be shown for pickup.
-Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter any Mississippi State University Basketball event. There are no refunds or exchanges. Photo ID is required to pick up tickets at Will Call.
-Customers assume all risks for tickets purchased through a source other than the Mississippi State Athletic Ticket Office.
2015-16 Season Ticket Information
Current season ticket holders will be given an opportunity to renew their tickets begining in August with a late September deadline. New season tickets are available and can be ordered by current Bulldog Club Members until October 16. There will be a limit of 8 total tickets per BDC account. To purchase your basketball tickets you may order tickets online at www.hailstate.com/tickets and log into your Dog Tag Account. For more information on becoming a Bulldog Club Member please, visit www.msubulldogclub.com or call the Bulldog Club at (662) 325-3074.
Instructions for Bulldog Club members to order online:
1) Click the Buy Now Button Here
2) Log into your DogTag
3) Click Buy Tickets
4) Click Men's Basketball Season Tickets (Buy Now)
5) Click Reserve for best available or use the map to select seats yourself.
7) Click Confirm Order
8) Enter Payment info if not already in, if already in click Make Payment.
2015-16 Single-Game Ticket Information
- Single Game tickets will go on sale for Non-Conference games November 9th and SEC games December 1st (If available). Tickets may be purchased through www.hailstate.com/tickets.
MSU employees can purchase up to two (2) season tickets at a reduced rate (based on availability). Payment must be by check or credit card, in the name of the employee or cash may be given with proof of I.D. Tickets are not transferable and are issued specifically for the use of employees, their spouse, family and or guest(s). University identification may be required for purchase. An employee may also choose to pay for the tickets through payroll deduction. Provided in the ticket office is an AR form that will need to be filled out and turned in along with the renewal. This will break the payments up in three equal payments during the months of December, January, and February.
Reserved Parking Information
Reserved gameday parking for Men's Basketball will be available in rank order. The ticket office will contact members in rank order that do not currently have basketball parking and offer them a parking pass based off of the lots availability. The ticket office is not going to be accepting new parking orders but will contact non parking pass ticket holders and give them the chance to purchase if spots are open. Parking passes will be $75 per pass. Ticket holders may purchase one parking pass for every 4 tickets, not to exceed 2 passes total. Parking passes are assigned in Bulldog Club rank order. There are 4 or 5 (depends on demand) lots reserved for basketball season, Lot A-which is the lot behind the hump and next to the Palmerio center, Lot B-which is the lot east of the hump, Lot C-which is the lot just south of the hump, Lot-D which is located near McArthur Hall. If demand increases for parking Lot E is the Soccer Field. Donors who have previously requested and paid for parking permits will receive their passes in the mail before the season. All other lots not used for Bulldog Club reserved parking are open to the public for parking.
Improperly parked vehicles or those found in a restricted area will be towed (All cars parking on grass will be towed). Towed vehicles may be claimed by contacting the MSU Police at (662) 325-2121.
For any other questions or issues concerning your parking, please contact the Bulldog Club at (662) 325-3074 or the Athletic Ticket Office at 662-325-2600.