2015-16 Student Ticket Information
Please click here for purchase instructions.
DETAILED TICKETING INFORMATION:AUGUST 17th at 8:30 a.m. – Purchasing Opens to Hail State Rewards Members
AUGUST 19th at 8:30 a.m. – Purchasing Opens to All Students
PURCHASING ELIGIBILITY – To be eligible for student season tickets, you must be a student enrolled for the 2015 fall semester. Students who are enrolled in a Cooperative Education Program for the fall semester will also be eligible.
PAYMENT METHODS – Season tickets will cost $55 and can be purchased using a credit card or may be charged to a student A/R account.
TICKETING METHOD – Once purchased, tickets will be activated on your MSU student ID card for use in entering Davis Wade Stadium. Paper tickets will not be used for general student season tickets.
GUEST TICKETS - Guest tickets will be offered for each home game. These will be general admission student section tickets, but will need to be printed out for use at the entry gates. The quantity available for each game will vary based upon expected student attendance. The quantity will be limited and available first come first served to MSU students who have purchased a season ticket.
Guest tickets will go on sale at 8:30 a.m. on the Tuesday prior to each game and can be purchased by logging in to your MSU student Dog Tag account. Guest tickets must be purchased using a credit card. Price will vary for each game and are as follows: Northwestern State, Troy & Louisiana Tech $30, Kentucky $50, LSU, Alabama & Ole Miss $75.
Only students with a student season ticket can purchase a guest ticket and you may only purchase one guest ticket.
To order click here and log into your MSU Dog Tag account.
- Under the “Mississippi State Ticket Office” drop down select “Buy Tickets”
- Choose “Purchase Single Game Tickets” and click on the “Buy Now” button of that weeks home game.
- At the bottom portion of the screen you will see the “MSU Student guest ticket”
- Click the Reserve Tickets” button and follow the instructions within the order process to purchase the ticket. You will need a credit card to purchase the ticket as you cannot place a guest ticket in your AR account.
HAIL STATE REWARDS
This is the free student rewards program that rewards attendance at MSU events. Once your membership is activated, you will be awarded points each time your ID is swiped at an MSU event. As points are collected, you’ll earn prizes and will gain priority in purchasing bowl and post-season athletic tickets. Members of the program will also be given priority in purchasing football season tickets. Upon graduation, a portion of these points are then transferred to activate your new alumni Bulldog Club account.
To learn more about HSR, visit HailState.com/rewards. To activate your membership now, click here. and login with your NetID and password. The deadline to join and receive priority for 2014 football season tickets in August 15th at Noon.
PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE TICKET SALES
1. View purchase instructions HERE.
2. Login using your Mississippi State email address in the following format (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may click this LINK to login.
3. You will be prompted to put in your Username and password. Your Username is your MSU email address in the following format: email@example.com. Your password would be what you create when activation of your account.
4. You will be directed to your NeuLion account page. Once you have activated your account, it will remain active as long as there are no financial holds on your record. To purchase tickets in the future, go directly to the HailState.com login page.
Basketball games are free to full time students on the Starkville campus but you must present your student ID card at the student gate upon entrance for the staff to scan your ID. For higher demand games the Ticket Office reserves to right to make students pick tickets up in advance from the Bryan Building. The following is a map to show which sections are reserved for MSU students. The HUMP (Men's)
-Women's Basketball games are free to full time students but you must present your student ID card at the gate upon entrance. The HUMP (Women's)
-Baseball games are free to full time students but you must present your student ID card upon entrance to scan your ID. Students have the option of sitting in the Grandstand sections by showing their student ID at the entrance portals. The seating will be marked with a Dudes dogbone on the back of the seat. To stay up to date on the "Dudes" student organization please visit http://msududes.com/
All Non-ticketed athletic events
Postseason SEC or NCAA student tickets